Wrap the book cover with transparent plastic, how can it be neatly wrapped without wrinkle?
Proceed as follows:
1. Choose the appropriate book cover paper according to the size of the book you want to pack. You can go to the stationery store to buy beautiful book cover paper with printed patterns. Use white paper to demonstrate and see clearly.
2. First put the book in the middle of the cover paper, fold the paper, and compare the two sides with the same width.
3. Put the book in the middle of the whole paper, use your fingers to outline the outline of the book (press the traces with your fingers), and press out four lines up, down, left, and right.
4. Take out the book inside, fold the crease of the cover paper a little more clearly according to the outline just now, so that several lines cross each other.
5. According to this crease, we need to take scissors to cut this position.
6. According to the thickness of the book and the size of the open, cut the appropriate position, be careful not to exceed the horizontal crease, and then fold it upwards.
7. Both sides are the same operation. Then take the book back and wrap it up according to the clear crease before.
8. When you pack the book, you can check whether the maximum opening position of the book is suitable for the position you cut.
9. After wrapping, carefully level it out, and the whole book cover is complete. But it seems that the edge of the book cover is a little warped, so let’s make a little adjustment.
10. Fold each corner inward.
11. You can use scotch tape to protect the corner of the book.