The main classifications of eva foam by eva manufacturers are:
1. Color: EVA foam can be divided into four colors: black, white, color and camouflage according to the color;
2. Density: EVA foam can be divided into eight densities of 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 38 degrees, 45 degrees, 50 degrees, and 60 degrees according to the density;
3. Processing: According to processing, EVA foam can be divided into six processes: sheet, roll, glue, back glue, molding, and embossing;
4. Grade: EVA foam can be divided into four grades: B material, A material, A+ material, and high foam according to the grade;
5. Function: EVA foam can be divided into five functions: high elasticity, anti-static, fireproof, shockproof and moistureproof according to its function;
6. Product name: According to the product name, EVA foam can be divided into seven product names: rubber pad, foot pad, foam, inner lining, inner support, liner, and special-shaped EVA.
EVA material characteristics:
Water resistance: airtight cell structure, non-absorbent and moisture-proof.
Corrosion resistance: resistance to chemicals such as seawater, grease, acid and alkali,
Environmental protection: antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, and pollution-free.
Processability: It is easy to process hot and cold pressing, cutting, gluing and laminating.
Anti-vibration: high resilience and anti-tension, strong toughness, good shock-proof and cushioning performance.
Thermal insulation: heat insulation, heat preservation, can withstand severe cold and exposure.
Sound insulation: airtight cell, good sound insulation effect.